Turki bin Mohammed Al Saud
|Turki bin Mohammed Al Saud|
|Born||5 October 1979|
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Spouse||Princess Al Jawhara bint Mohammed Al Saud|
|House||House of Saud|
|Father||Prince Mohammed bin Fahd bin Saud|
|Mother||Princess Jawahir bint Nayef Al Saud|
Turki bin Mohammed Al Saud (born 5 October 1979) is the minister of state and a member of House of Saud.
Early life and education
Prince Turki was born on 7 October 1979 in Riyadh. His father, Prince Mohammed bin Fahd, is the former governor of the Eastern Province. He is the grandson of King Fahd who was the older brother of King Salman bin Abdulaziz. Prince Turki was raised by his grandfathers, King Fahd, and Prince Nayef bin Abdulaziz.
Prince Turki received his primary, intermediate, and secondary education at the Dhahran School, an international K-9 institution owned and operated by the Saudi Aramco School District. He graduated from King Faisal University in 2002 earning a bachelor's degree in law.
Prince Turki is involved in his community in various ways: he is the vice-chairman of the Board of Trustees of Prince Mohammad University. Prince Turki chairs the executive committee of the Prince Mohammed bin Fahd Foundation for Humanitarian Development.
The Prince is the president of the Founding Committee of the Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz College for the Visually Impaired, an initiative that fosters learning opportunities for people with this kind of disability. He is also the founder of an organization that provides opportunities for orphans.
Prince Turki is chairman of the TAALEM Educational Services Company. He also serves as Vice Chairman of the Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company, which was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Dammam. Together with its subsidiaries, the company has developed into a major diversified industrial group and manufactures and sells pipes and related products worldwide. The Group comprises 30 pipe system manufacturing plants, 6 technology companies, 4 materials suppliers, and 8 supply and engineering subsidiaries in a number of countries around the world. In addition, an extensive sales and service network caters to the needs of customers in more than 70 countries.
- "Turki Mohammed Fahd". Dhownet. Retrieved 15 November 2020.
- "Crown Prince of Kuwait Receives Prince Turki bin Mohammed bin Fahd The official Saudi Press Agency". www.spa.gov.sa. Retrieved 7 August 2020.
- www.pmu.edu.sa. "The Board of Trustees, Administration. Prince Mohammad bin Fahd University".
- www.pmu.edu.sa. "Under the patronage of HRH Prince Turki bin Mohammed bin Fahd bin Abdulaziz".
- http://www.pmu.edu.sa/Life_Pmu/photo_Gallery.aspx?Gallery=PMU_History/PMU_History#prettyPhoto Archived 14 June 2015 at the Wayback Machine
- "Chair for volunteer work studies opened at IMSIU". Arab News. 21 March 2013.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 20 June 2013. Retrieved 2015-06-02.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- SPA[permanent dead link]
- "TAALEM Board of Directors hold fourth meeting on PMU Campus". News Time Africa. Archived from the original on 2011-12-16.
- "Turki bin Mohammed bin Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". Bloomberg.
- "Amiantit". Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company.